Manchester: 07734 182821 / Durham: 0191 359 2008

Self-Assessment Tax Return

We are here to give you peace of mind.
Ask us for a quote!


Need to complete a tax return? Turn to us

J & P Accountants assist individuals who have rental, investment or other sources of income to report to HMRC and need help with working out their income tax.

Sole trader or a partner in a business

If you’re a sole trader or a partner in a business partnership you will need to complete a the partnership and individual tax return. Here at J & P we know exactly how stressful this can be, especially when your tax return needs to be submitted by a deadline, and we are here to give you peace of mind in making sure you complete it on time and correctly.

Efficiently and flexibly

We work efficiently and flexibly to suit every company’s needs and we always strive to deliver the best service possible.


If you need any assistance or advice with completing your tax return we are happy to help and we work to suit every individual and company’s needs – contact us today to speak to a dedicated member of staff who will be able to help with your query.

Let’s Work Together


​A global network enables us to serve thousands of businesses worldwide. These range from small ​and medium-sized enterprises to large international corporations, across a wide range of sectors.